• Print Speed: 2-3 ips DT Printer • Print Width: 79mm • Resolution: 203dpi
Enjoy TSC's Reputation For Cost-Efficient, High Durability Printers With The Alpha-3R Economical Printer. The Alpha-3R Is A Comfortable, Light-Weight Printer Capable Of Working With Any Mobile Printing Application Where You Need Quick, Simple Receipts/Labels On Demand. Our Alpha-3R Is Designed For A Rough Life, Inside The IP54-Rated Protective Case To Resist Dust And Water And With Its Rubber Over-Mold Design Prepared To Take Up To A Five Foot Fall And Keep Printing. These Small And Light Printers Can Be Worn Comfortably For A Full Shift, Without Interfering With The User's Tasks. Use USB, Or Optional Bluetooth®, 802.11 A/B/G/N Wireless Or Serial To Connect To A Mobile Computer Or Even A Smart Phone And Produce Clear Easy-To-Read Receipts/Labels Hour After Hour.
• TSC Designed & Manufactured • IP54-rated protective case to resist dust and water • Plastic design with rubber over-mold construction that withstands 1.5 m (5 ft) drop • Wired & wireless communication interfaces: USB 2.0, RS-232, Bluetooth, and 802.11 b/g/n • High capacity 2500 mAh rechargeable Li-ion batteries • Large paper capacity to reduce the frequency of changing paper roll • High-speed processor and extensive memory for fast print speeds of up to 102 mm (4”) per second • Lasts more than 12 hours of printing receipts on a single battery charge • Supports TSPL-EZ (EPL and ZPL emulations) or CPCL emulation • 2-Year Warranty is longer than other competitor’s warranty
• Direct Store Deliveries (DSD) • Field Repair/Installation • Mobile Point-of-Sale • Parking Citations • Mobile Ticketing • Onboard Transportation Ticketing • Utility Billing/Meter Reading
• Easier to: Integrate • Easier to: Manage • Easier to: Use • Easier to: Maintain
Zebra’s Popular QL™ Family Of Direct Thermal Mobile Label And Receipt Printers Has Built A Highly Satisfied Following Based Upon Its Proven Drop-Resistant Durability; User-Friendly, Productivity-Boosting Features; And Easy Integration. As Zebra’s Third Generation Of QL Printers, The QLn™ Series Extends These QL-Platform Benefits To The “Nth” Power — Whether You Choose The QLn220™ For Print Widths Up To 2 Inches Or The QLn320™ For 3-Inch-Wide Printing. New Features Make It Easier To Integrate The QLn Printer Into Your Existing Network And Manage It From Anywhere In The World — Saving You IT Time And Costs.
• Apple® iOS, Android, Windows Mobile and BlackBerry® connectivity • Direct thermal printing of barcodes, text and graphics • CPCL, EPL™ and ZPL® programming languages • 256 MB Flash supports downloadable programs, receipt formats, fonts and graphics (64 MB available for user storage) • 2450 mAh (nominal) 18.1 Wh removable, rechargeable PowerPrecision+ Li-Ion battery • Built-in battery charger • Serial and USB ports (both support strain relief) • Belt clip for unobtrusive and convenient printing (not compatible with extended capacity battery) • Black mark and gap media sensing using fixed center position sensors • Easy-to-use peel and present mode • Label present sensor for issuing labels one at a time • Tear bar for easy media dispensing • Center-loading media locking for variable roll widths • “Clamshell” design for easy media loading • Management: Mirror, SNMP, Web server, Profile Manager, AirWatch® and Wavelink Avalanche® • Large, easy-to-read LCD control panel (240 x 128 pixels) • LCD can be customized using WML (text and icons) • 5-way navigation buttons, two software defined keys • Printer alerts on the display, help menus • Tolerance of multiple drops from 5’/1.52 m to concrete • IP43 dust- and water-resistance rating (IP54 with soft case) • 400 MHz 32-bit ARM processor • XML support • Supports vertical and horizontal printing • Printers can be used in any orientation • QR barcode links to web-based help pages • Zebra Print Touch simplifies Bluetooth pairing and launches web-based help pages with Near Field Communication (NFC) enabled devices • Label odometer • NTP (Network Time Protocol) support via WiFi or Ethernet
• Inventory / price display compliance • Manufacturing • Transportation and Logistics
• Print Speed: 102 mm (4”)/second 2, 3 ips for peeler mode • Print Width: 50.8 ~ 112 mm (2.0” ~ 4.4”) • Resolution: 8 dots/mm (203 DPI) • Memory: 16 MB Flash memory,32 MB SDRAM, microSD card reader for Flash memory expansion, up to 4 GB
TSC Auto ID Built Its Reputation On Building The Most Rugged And Reliable Thermal Label Desktop Printers. We Have Now Used This Engineering And Manufacturing Expertise To Design The Industry's Best Reliable And Rugged Portable Label Printer. The TSC Alpha-4L 4-Inch (102 Mm) Direct Thermal Portable Label Printer Features A Rugged Design And Reliable Performance That Will Continue To Operate Long After Other Printers Have Failed. As With All TSC Built Printers, We Back Up Our Claims With The Industry's Best Two-Year Warranty.The Alpha-4L Is A Comfortable, Light-Weight Printer Capable Of Working With Any Mobile Label, Document Or Receipt Printing Application Where You Need Labels Printed Wherever You Are.
• 2IP54-rated protective case to resist dust and water • Plastic design with rubber over-mold construction that withstands 1.5 m (5 ft) drop and endures 1.8 m (6 ft) drop with its protective case • Ready for EPL, ZPL, ESC-POS or CPCL environments, TSC Droid APP & SDK, WinCE Quick-link tool & SDK, iOS SDK • Wired & wireless communication interfaces: USB 2.0, RS-232, Bluetooth and 802.11 a/b/g/n • High capacity 5800 mAh rechargeable Li-ion batteries • Large paper capacity to reduce the frequency of changing paper roll • Linerless ready • High-speed processor and extensive memory for fast print speeds of up to 102 mm (4”) per second • 2-year standard warranty
• Portable point of sale • Retail item marking, markdowns, shelf labeling & shelf talkers • Labels for shipping & receiving • Inventory control • Cross-docking • Pick, pack & apply operations • Print pick tickets • Logistics receipts